Positive Birth Community‘s GIVEAWAY #5, valued at $320.00:
(You should probably enter the other contests that are still open, too!)
A winner will be randomly selected on 8/17/2014, after 8pm.
One free placenta encapsulation- Pick up included if the winner is having her baby at a St. David’s facility.
One free herbal product of the winners choice. Choices are:
First Aid Salve
Healing skin balm in a roll-up tube
Valued at $320!!
Do you want to win this package?? (This is a LOCAL prize only! Must be in the:
If you said “Yes, I want to win!”, then:
- LIKE our page
- SHARE this contest on your page
- COMMENT on why you want to win & your due date!
Hill Country Placentas is the leader for placenta services in the Central Texas area. Lisa is a professionally trained encapsulator. She did her training almost three years ago and since that time has completed over 350 encapsulations. As a former St. David’s employee Lisa understands hospital policies and with that knowledge was able to find a loophole that would allow St. David’s facilities to release placentas without a court order. In the Fall of 2013 new policies were implemented at all the St. David’s facilities and court orders are no longer needed at those hospitals. Lisa strives to make the process for placenta services as easy as possible for new mothers.
Hill Country Placentas also has an herbal line created with 100% pure organic products. All of the products can also have stem cells from a mother’s placenta added which adds even more healing properties.
Hill Country Placentas wants to accomodate any mother that may benefit from her placenta. Lisa is happy to work with low income mother’s by providing services at a reduced rate.
Hill Country Placentas also has a loss program. Encapsulations are done free of charge for any mother that has a stillborn baby. In the event that the placenta can not be used for encapsulation an umbilical cord keepsake can be made for the mother. This program was created in memory of Lisa’s daughter, Hannah who passed away before birth.
If you would like more information or would like to learn about the amazing healing properties of the placenta and how it is so beneficial during the postpartum period please come to a free class offered at Baby Earth the first Wednesday of every month at 6:30pm.
Lisa is always available by phone or email as well to answer any questions.
Official Details to Win:
1. “LIKE” our ‘Positive Birth Community‘ page
2. “SHARE” the link of our contest you wish to win on your own page.
3. Comment under the contest “LIKED and SHARED on my page” or why you want to win or due date after you have ‘liked’ our page and ‘shared’ the contest with all the details.
4. Additional entries can be made by your friends (or your business page, etc), if they do items 1, 2 & 3, and then comment, “LIKED and SHARED on my page for (your name)
Other Important Details:
1. Winners are capable of winning multiple contests.
2. Some items are only applicable to local (North Austin, TX & surrounding cities areas). Shipping or delivery out of area is the responsibility of the winner.
3. Team members of PBC are not eligible to win. However, donators may win prizes from anyone other than themselves!
4. ‘FULL Benefits doula package’ from PBC is valid until 9/1/2017 and is transferrable to one person/one time only, and only available in the area in which PBC serves.
5. “Winners will be chosen after the selected date and time by a Random Number Generator. **If the number corresponding to the person selected has not done items 1-3 correctly, the prize will be given to the following person who has successfully completed items 1-3. Entries after the selected time of giveaway will not be included in the drawing.**
Enjoy the giveaways! We hope you WIN!
Thank you for helping us share our PASSION, our Positive Birth Community!
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/positivebirthcommunity